Zagrożenia Cyberprzestrzeni (projekt WSP im. Janusza Korczaka)
- Improving the knowledge, including on the threats posed by digital media.
- Participation in a series of trainings for social workers.
- Access to innovative educational program.
- The ability to recognize (diagnosis) new risks caused by cyberspace and the social impact.
- Improving skills in relation prevention, diagnosis and treatment related to cyberspace threats.
- Preparing for new occupations and specializations.
- Strengthening professional competence.
Stages of the project
Additionally, more research will be
carried out among the users of the project concerning the threats
created by cyberspace.
The transnational partner of the Pedagogical University in Warsaw in this innovative project is Rezekne Higher Education Institution.
The cooperation of the two partners will concentrate on developing the strategy of implementing the innovative testing project as well as a preliminary version of the innovative development program for social service workers.
The results of the diagnostic research and analyses carried out earlier as well as the process of establishing partnership can confirm the validity of the planned activities which aim at putting the innovative tool into practice.
At this stage a planned description of the achieved product will be prepared again.
Examining the actual effects of the product testing includes:
- Gathering data during the testing stage.
- External evaluation carried out immediately after the completion of the testing stage.
- Popularizing the product and including it in the mainstream social policy.
- The final outcome of this stage will be a report containing the internal analysis of the testing results and the evaluator's report.
Developing the final version of the product involves a detailed preparation of all the materials which must be included in the final product.
The final product will be the development program for social service workers in the form of a textbook.
At this stage of the project the final product is popularized among the target group members and decision makers and included in the mainstream social policy. It is made available to the public to be used in accordance with the assumed goals of the project and adequately to the project’s profile.
The aim of popularizing the program is informing all the potentially interested parties about the product.